Friday, April 27, 2012

Berryliscious and Paleo Breakfast Smoothie

When I got that big bag of berries for my berry-coffee-cake, there was still a lot of the fruit leftover.
So yesterday, I decided to make a paleo berry breakfast smoothie and it turned out deliscious. I had it again today for breakfast.

IMG_20120427_092056

The best part: This is really quick to make and very refreshing.

Berryliscious Breakfast Smoothie

Ingredients (for 2 medium sized smoothies or one large smoothie):
- 2 cups of frozen or fresh berries
- 1 cup of coconut milk (the creamy portion plus some of the water)
- 1 – 2 cups of cold water
- 1 Tbsp of Honey (optional)

What to do:
- Put everything into blender and mix until ingredients turned into a smoothie.
- Pour in a cup and enjoy. That ´s all. Besides maybe cleaning up afterwards.

IMG_20120427_092049

Since I used frozen berries for this smoothie, my results were obviously relatively cold and very refreshing. This will for sure be on the menu throughout summer quite a bit. There might even be a way to turn this into ice-cream (so if anybody has a good way to make ice-cream without an ice-cream maker let me know).

No comments:

Post a Comment