Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Random Babbling …

Since my sickness (fever and the beginnings of a thore throat) on Friday (which lasted all but 1/1/2 days - that´s a week less than usually) I was able to create some in the kitchen and get aching muscles from an activity circle I created for my son.

On Sunday, I made soup from Friday leftovers (a slice of Pork and quite a bit of sauce). I added tomatoes, some veggie leftovers from the freezer, tomato paste and seasoning. The result was not 100% paleo (since there were 2 or 3 green beens in there), but absolutely deliscious.

IMG_20120403_120733

On Sunday afternoon, in an attempt to get my son to move a little, I created a little parcours where he had to crawl under, through and over items in the room. Guess who ended up participating per the many requests of my son? That would be me. And it was quite a bit of fun for the both of us to play together (excuse the obvious mess).

IMG_20120401_204006

IMG_20120403_114553

The next two days, I will have a Chocolate Dessert Recipe to share with you, as well as another Waffle creation.

For now, good night everyone. It´s late.

No comments:

Post a Comment