Monday, February 20, 2012

Paleo Challenge Day 1

Here is how I did today, on day 1 of my paleo challenge:

Breakfast
Banana, Plain Yoghurt (I read it´s OK if you don´t need to loose weight), grated almonds, peppermint tea

Lunch
Carrot Soup w/ Bolognese Sauce (actually tastes good together), Chicken Salad (Chicken, red beets, onion, vinegar)

Dinner
Scrambled Eggs with Onion, Pepper, Bacon and Ham, Sliced Apple

Desserts:
None

Liquids:
4 glasses of mint tea, 2 glasses of other tea, 2 glasses of water

Summed Up:
Proteine: 3 servings
Vegetables: 3 servings
Fruits: 2 servings
Nuts: 1/2 serving
Dairy: 1 serving
Oil: Butter, Coconut Milk

How I am feeling today:
Actually, I am feeling pretty good today. I am excited about the program and the lifestyle change that comes with it. I also cought myself several times, where I almost got a cookie and remembered in the last second, that those are not part of the paleo food list.
Other than that, I felt pretty aware of the foods I took in. I also made sure that I ate slowly.
So far, so good ....especially, since I skipped these at my mom´s house ...

IMG_20120220_175903

… and had this later instead …

IMG_20120220_182159

Yummy scrambled eggs with bacon, salami, red peppers and onion.

For dessert I allowed myself a few apple slices with cinnamon.

IMG_20120220_182148

Now on to Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment