Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Paleo Challenge Day 2

Here is my meal plan for day 2 of the challenge. If somebody thinks that there are improvements to me made, please let me know.



Breakfast
1/2 Banana, 1/2 Apple, Plain Yoghurt, Grated Almonds


Lunch
3 Meatballs, Green Beans, Brussel Sprouts

Dinner
Leftover Meatballs, Leftover Green Beans, Leftover Brussel Sprouts, Red Beets, 1 Fried Egg

Snack
1 Banana, 1 small Kiwi

Liquids:
1 Pitcher of Mint Tea, 2 Glasses of Water

Summed Up:
Proteine: 4 servings
Vegetables: 5 servings
Fruits: 3 servings
Nuts: 1/2 serving
Dairy: 1 serving
Oil: Butter


How I am feeling today:
Last night I ended up feeling a bit hungry. However, I didn´t eat anything since I was too lazy to get up. Therefore, today I made sure that my portions would be a littler bit larger, as to avoid this tonight. One of the things that I became pretty aware of, is the fact that I already felt less big around my waist, and just much more comfortable with myself. I knew that I had eaten normal food amounts and that just felt good.
I have a tendency to start eating uncontrolled amounts of waffles or cake, so feeling really really full afterwards was pretty common.

Here is tonight´s dinner that I made from leftover food:



Looks pretty decend, doesn´t it?


Something that I thought was interesting about today´s meal: I started eating the foods on my lunch and dinner plates, and each time I thought that my portion wasn´t going to be enough to last me until the next meal. However, I realized both times that towards the end of my serving, I was suddenly full. Bam! Just like that.

And I did neither feel heavy after eating nor was I hungry soon after. The sense of neither an empty nor a stuffed stomache actually lasted for quite a bit of time. It felt good and not like this:



With that in mind, I am about to start day 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment