Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Paleo Challenge Day 10!

 That´s right. I am up to 10 days of eating Paleo. And today I tried to mix things up a bit on my menu. Afterall, I had way to much fruit yesterday and not enough meat.

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast
Paleo Pancakes with Smoked Ham and Tomatos; large Avocado-Smoothie with Coconut Milk

IMG_20120229_084700

Lunch
Veggie Soup with leftover Pork from yesterday (no pictures)

Snack
Almonds, Banana

Dinner
Leftover Pork (cut up) with Melon, Smoked Ham, a drizzle of Honey and Sunflower Seeds

IMG_20120229_184930

Liquids:
Tea, Water and Organic Vegtable Juice

Exercise:
I tried this starter workout from Nerdfitness.com today and I liked it.

Nerdfitness´ Beginner Workout

A lot of my muscle groups were challenged and I felt great afterwards. I especially liked, that there was no special equipment needed for the excercises. You just work with your own body weigth and for one exercise use a gallon of water (instead of weights). For that, I ended up using a purse full of books and got the same effect (gallon-sized bottles are not available in Germany).

No comments:

Post a Comment