Saturday, February 25, 2012

Paleo Challenge Day 6

Day 6 turned into a good Paleo-day. For breakfast I experimented with my first portion of paleo pancakes (based on almonds). The result tasted OK but reminded me more of cookies than of pancakes. I will have to try a few other recipes and experiment further. However, that will have to wait until next weekend.

For now, I still have about 10 small pancakes which I can eat throughout the week. Those I will garnish with baked apple slices and cinnamon.

Other than that I ate the following today:

Breakfast
Avocado-Banana-Smoothie, Paleo-Pancake with Cinnamon, Slice of Salami

Lunch
Diced Turkey with Red Pepper-Coconut-Sauce, Tomatosalad

Snacks
Raw Veggies: Kohlrabi Slices, Baby Carrots, Kiwi

Dinner
Brokkoli lightly fried with Almond-Slices and Bacon

Liquids
Tea and Water

Besides an experimentful morning, I have used the possibility to swim at our local indoor-pool. Today I did sprints in intervals. Small Bonus: My sister is a member at the German Lifegard Organisation, and her local group gets to use the pool on Saturday mornings. They were so nice offering me to come by on Saturdays and also use the pool for free. Of course I like to make use of that offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment