Friday, February 24, 2012

Paleo Challenge Day 5

Today was the first day that had me craving breads, pancakes, chocolate, and I don´t even know anymore what else. This was pure torture. All day long I was thinking about the sweet stuff but luckily I did not give in to those cravings.

Instead, I had the following meals today:

Breakfast
Avocado-Banana-Smoothie, Walnuts, Slice of Salami

Lunch
Stir-Fry from Bacon, Carrots, Tomatos and Mushrooms

Snacks
Kohlrabi Sclices and Walnuts, Kiwi

Dinner
Veal w/Zucchini and Carrot Salad

Liquids
Tea and Water

Since I forgot to take pictures today, I will leave you with an image of how I felt all day long:


Hopefully, tomorrow will be different. Espcially since I have planned on experimenting different paleo pancake versions tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment