Thursday, March 22, 2012

Menu, Paleo Pancakes and an Epic Fail

Since I have completed the 30-day challenge (with a cheat here and there, kind of voiding the entire challenge) I´ll just post my menus, random thoughts, successful recipes and recipe fails from now on.
I can´t really remember what I ate yesterday (I did not take any pictures and at night I watched the German version of Dancing with the Stars), but I´ll have a couple of pictures for you today:

Breakfast
Mango-Smoothie (wasn´t really hungry in the morning and that rarely happens)

IMG_20120322_081256

Lunch
Ground beef with mushrooms, Arugula Salad with Tomatos, Leftover Zucchini Stir-Fry from yesterday with a couple of pieces of goulash (now I remember what I had for dinner last night), and carrot salad. How is that for a colorful plate?

IMG_20120322_120126

Snack
Dark Chocolate; Paleo-Waffles with Whipped Cream and Mango

IMG_20120322_143411

Dinner
Zucchini-Patties (this was the though good-tasting epic fail) with leftover ground beef

IMG_20120322_184413

Should I be able to find a recipe that actually works, I´ll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment