Thursday, March 15, 2012

Paleo Challenge Day 24 and 25 – Memory Loss

Hey guys, I am back with another update. At least, I´ll update you with whatever I remember from yesterday´s food.

I thought, I´d try out how well I would remember what I ate yesterday (I didn´t take pictures) … in an attempt to show myself how well our medical staff from the recently published nurses study must have been able to remember their food intake for an entire year at a time.

The results must have been quite different from reality (at least if my absolutely representative 1-person-1-day-study can be accepted as an indicator).

Here is what I ate the past 2 days:

Day 24

Breakfast
Don´t remember

Lunch
Leftover Pollock with Lettuce

Dinner
Don´t remember

Day 25

Breakfast
Paleo Pancakes with Chopped Liver and Avocado

IMG_20120315_073621

Lunch
Paleo Pancakes with Chopped Liver, Greens, Tomato and Mushrooms

IMG_20120314_185414

Lunch
Banana

Dinner
Bok Choy with Fried Eggs and Greens

IMG_20120315_181741

Leisure Time:
Don´t you think that it always appears one has to work (and stay inside) when it is beautiful outside and on ones day off the weather turns ugly?

Well, I am happy to report, that I was lucky today and able to enjoy the beautiful weather outside :)

It was sunny, there were no jackets needed and I enjoyed most of the day outside playing soccer with my son, reading a book in the backyard and taking a stroll to the playground.

It seems that finally spring is here (even though there wasn´t much of a winter here in our parts of Germany anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment