Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Paleo Challenge Day 30–They are growing …

First up, here is today´s menu:

Breakfast
Leftover Mango

Lunch
Shrimp, Scrambled Eggs and Arugula Salad with Tomatos

IMG_20120320_115920

Snack
3 small pieces of 78% Dark Chocolate (still working my way up to 85%)

Source


















Dinner
Buckwheat Pancakes with Avocado and Walnuts; Avocado-Smoothie

IMG_20120320_180630

Random Stuff:
Checking on my XS-Veggie-Garden, I got a nice surprise today:

IMG_20120320_104811

Can you see it?

IMG_20120320_104822

Maybe now? 

That´s my growing veggie garden. By next month, I might be able to harvest my first reddishes. I am so excited :)

Hopefully the veggies will grow as they should.


By the way, today I decided to get an Omega 3 supplement at the drug store. The instructions advise to take 4 pills a day, but I´ll probably half that for now. Since we are eating rather healthy, and I am actually making sure now that we have our weekly servings of fish or seafood, the whole dose is probably not necessary.

Source














I´ll have to enter our meals into an online calculator just see where we´re at for now. However, I still have to find one, that gives you info on Omega 3 vs. Omega 6. If someone knows a good one let me know so I can try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment