Sunday, March 18, 2012

Paleo Project Day 28

Today was so boring and low on energy, a state I haven´t experienced since starting my challenge. I just did not know what to do with myself (or offer to my family). It was one of those days where I just did not feel like going outside or to do something else fun. So the day ended up going by very, very slow …

But at least, there is always a tomorrow.

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast
Banana, Kiwi, Sunflower Seeds, Cinnamon

IMG_20120311_075754 (Like this, but minus the mango and plus a banana)
(Like this, but minus the mango and plus a banana)

Lunch
Green Salad with Bolognese Sauce (Leftover from Saturday)

Snack
Walnuts, 1 Avocado (Boredom eating)

Dinner
Leftover Veggie Soup from Friday (at least today´s new picture of the soup turned out much better than yesterday´s)

IMG_20120318_181442

And unfortunately, that´s all I can report on for today. I was in no mood for exercising (besides 50 squats in the morning), I was in no mood for going outside, and I believe I was very boring to be around today.

On a happy note: I finished 4 weeks of Paleo-eating today. And I am glad I got this far without major glitches. I am pretty sure, that I didn´t go 100% paleo, but maybe the 95% I reached were a good start.
Because healthwise, I am feeling good. And on most days I was in the mood for some kind of exercise.

Anyhow, I´ll work on the going-to-bed-early-portion now and get some rest from this mighty active day. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment