Saturday, March 17, 2012

Paleo Project Day 26 and 27

Yesterday was another beautiful day to be enjoyed outside. More specifically, in the late afternoon I took my son on a long walk through our town (he got a scoup of icecream) and we went to the playground.

Here is yesterday´s menu (Day 26):

Beakfast
Baked Paleo Apple Muffins (epic fail since they fell apart)

IMG_20120316_085558

Lunch
Bok Choy (it´s almost finshed) with greens, tomato and sausage

Snack
Banana

Dinner
Soup with Zucchini, Eggplant and leftover sausage (excuse the bad picture)

IMG_20120316_184524

Here is today´s menu (Day 27):

Breakfast
Banana and Kiwi with Cinnamon

Lunch
Greens with Tomato and Bolognese Sauce

Snack
1 Avocado w/ a couple of Walnuts

Dinner
Tomato, Olives, Smoked Ham 

Today, I went swimming again, which has turned into quite a nice Saturday morning exercise. Since I am mostly watching after my son, there is not much time to do extensive swimming, but every once in a while I can complete a sprinted lab.

In the afternoon, we also went to the playground again. I tried my luck on pull-ups and I succesfully completed NONE. So there is some space for improvements.

Since I wasn´t able to complete real pull-ups, I went for the ones with your feet on the ground at a 45 degree angle. I´ll stick with those for a while until I can manage the real ones.

All in all, the past two days were fun, full of play, family time and with good exposure to afternoon sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment