Sunday, March 4, 2012

Paleo Challenge Day 13 and 14

Yesterday, I ended up being too lazy to write up a post. However, I did manage to go to bed by 11, which is good I suppose. Especially, since I finally got more than 8 hours of sleep last night.
So today I have 2 meal plans for you:

Day 13

Breakfast
Paleo Pancakes with Smoked Ham and Avocado Smoothie

IMG_20120303_090916

Lunch
Pork Steak with Mushrooms and Zucchini-Tomato-Stir-Fry

IMG_20120303_120035

Snack
Banana and 1/2 Mango

Dinner
Lunch Leftovers with 2 Fried Eggs

Day 14

Breakfast
Avocado, Smoked Ham and Walnuts; Avocado-Mango-Smoothie

IMG_20120304_085639

Lunch
Baked Chicken with Veggie Stir-Fry

Snack
Banana and Walnuts

Dinner
Leftover Pork Steak with Red Beets and Tomatos

IMG_20120304_181007

Exercise:
I did not have  an official work-out today, but I did help my Dad install new panels on their bathroom ceiling. That meant I had my arms securing panels to the ceiling for about 8 hours today.
I´ll probably feel as if I did nothing but pushups by tomorrow. So I´ll still count today as an exercise day.


On another note:
I really wanted to eat some bread today. My family had some freshly baked bread and cake and the smell in the air was just too good. I did stay strong though and didn´t eat any.
Hopefully, tomorrow will be less tempting. Especially since I am close to half-time towards the end of my challenge. I hope by the end, I will be able to maintain the paleo-lifestyle with no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment