Friday, March 2, 2012

Paleo Challenge Day 12 – Sleepy(?)

I don´t even know how I forgot to take pictures of all of my foods besides the snack today. I guess that says it all about me.

Here is what I had:

Breakfast
Avocado-Coconut-Smoothie, cut Tomatoes with Salami

Lunch
Salad with mixxed Veggies, Tomato Juice

Snack
Experimental Paleo Cake (which fell apart) and Fruit Salad with Mango and Banana

IMG_20120302_160423

Dinner
Omelette with Onion and Zucchini

Exercise
I did that body weight workout I previously posted about again. I also went for a long walk in the afternoon. That´s it.

Experimenting
The cake you can see above is nothing but the result of a complete experiment with ingredients. I had no clue what I was doing there. It had almond butter, apples, eggs, ground hazelnuts, coconut oil, cinnamon and honey in it. The cake was tasty, especially with the fruit salad on the side, but it still needs a bit of tweaking before the recipe is post-worthy.


Sleep
Here I am, talking about how well I have the food portion down, and I have slept later than 1pm every single night. Subsequently, I also got a lot less than 8 hours of sleep.
There sure is some work to be done here. So today, I am writing my post early and I will force myself to stop researching paleo stuff on the internet until well after midnight.
I´ll let you know tomorrow, how that went.

Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment